Sunday, July 20, 2008

Water Park Adventure

The other day we took Gracey to this water park down the road from us called NRH2O. It has big water slides, but it also has a lot for little kids to do as well. Some friends of ours have season passes for their kids, and invited us to come along. It was our first time there. Gracey had a blast!!! After she walked around and scoped it all out first (that's so her personality) she decided it was ok and jumped right in. She played in kids area, went down the small water slides, played in the wave pool, and floated down the lazy river. I couldn't even get her to stop for lunch; I think she had 2 bites of a sandwich and wanted to get back out there! She cried when we had to leave, and I promised her we would go back one day. It was so much fun, and even though I didn't get to do any of the "big people" slides b/c I was watching her, I had the best time. There's just something about seeing your kids having the best time ever and watching the excitement show on their little faces. It was great! I'm thinking next year we'll have to think about investing in some season passes for there too; we have them for Six Flags, and didn't think we would need them for the water park since we have a pool, but I don't know.....that will definitely have to be reconsidered!

1 comment:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

I do thinking watching your kids enjoy themselves is the best. My kids love the water too....what is it about kids and water?