Monday, July 7, 2008

A confession

Ok, I must confess my greatest weakness.....those Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies. (Not the ones that have the nuts on the top; no, they have to be the ones that have the little chocolate colored candies on the top. My mouth is watering just thinking about them!) I don't know what it about those things that I can't turn down, but when they are in my sight....I devour them. For this reason, I just don't buy them. I can't even remember the last time I actually purchased a box, b/c I know myself well enough to know that I have no self-control!!! However, the other day Davey went to the grocery store for a few things (why is it when you send your husband out for 3 or 4 things he comes home with 7 or 8 bags of groceries?) and he came in with a box just for me. (oh thank you honey, you know I will consume the entire box....and I am still trying to lose the rest of my "baby weight") He says to me, have a little self-control! (Let's think about this, last time they were in my house you hid them,I searched until I found them, and I ate all of them all by myself!!!) Well, it's been 4 days and I am proud to say I have only had one brownie a day!! This is actually a good thing....I could definitely eat more than one a day....I'm just practicing a little "self-control". So there you have it- my greatest weakness....yes, as sad as it may seem, it is Cosmic Brownies. In fact, all this thinking about them has made me want one. I'll go have one right now! :)

1 comment:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Heheheheh, I love brownies and I love Little Debbies. My hubby does the same thing. He calls it happy food...it always makes me happy :)