A Mother’s Prayer
Dear Lord, It's such a hectic day with little time to stop and pray. For life's been anything but calm since You called me to be a Mom. Running errands, matching socks, building dreams with matching blocks, cooking, cleaning, finding shoes, and other stuff that children lose. Fitting lids on bottled bugs, wiping tears and giving hugs. A stack of last week's mail to read, so where's the quiet time I need? Yet, when I steal a moment, Lord, just at the sink or ironing board to ask the blessings of Your grace, I see them, in my small one's face. That you have blessed me all the while --And I stoop to kiss that precious smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the blog! Yea, rarely do I have time during the day to blog...I see your posts are late at night!! Mine are too for the most part, unless they are napping!
Yeah, blogging! I love it! Please keep posting, I will add you to my dailing reading list.
Post a Comment