Monday, August 4, 2008

Bottle 'em up!

I can hardly believe my kids are 2 1/2 and 5 mths old. The time is going by so quickly! Ally is starting to do so many things now....she's trying to sit up on her own, is getting up on her knees and rocking back and forth, and is starting to babble sweet little sounds. She thinks Gracey is one of the funniest people in the world and laughs at everything she does. Gracey can come in the room and Ally's little arms and legs just start going as fast as they can and she breaks out into this huge smile that takes up half her face! It's precious. Gracey seems like she is getting older everyday and amazes me at some of the things she says. I know I'm just a little partial, but I think she's very smart for her age! ;) Today my younger sister was over and said, "Can you not wait until Ally is Gracey's age and Gracey is 4." And I said, "No way. I don't want them to grow up. I want them to stay just like this forever." I really do think if I could just bottle them up and keep them like this always I would. I love every minute of it! I know that I'm always going to enjoy them no matter what the age and each age brings something new, but I just love the stages that they are in right now.....I wish it would never end!!! Every day is an adventure. They definitely make life more exciting!

1 comment:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

They are the cutest little girls, those smiles and those big brown eyes, adorable!!